- Soybeans are grown in 4-5 months. They are planted in the spring and harvested in the fall.
- Soybeans are part of the legume family, grow in a pod, and are high in protein.
- Illinois is the #1 producer of soybeans in the United States, and the United States is the #1 producer of soybeans in the world.
- On average, every American consumes one-half cup of soybeans per day in some form.
- Animal Feed; Livestock Feed, Pet Food
- Human Consumption: Cooking Oils, Dressing, Candy
- Other Products: Crayons, Lubricants, Cosmetics
Soybeans at Clearview Farm
- Clearview Farm’s soybeans will be delivered to a local elevator.